Friday, August 11, 2023

Producing Mentorship!

Producer Mentorship!

Limited Spots Available -- Respond ASAP



I am offering a special mentorship program for anyone who would like to learn how to produce a comedy show. I have been producing standup comedy shows in NYC for 30 years. I have produced shows at Caroline's on Broadway, Comix, and of course Gotham Comedy Club. In addition I have produced countless shows at other rooms. I have 30 years of insider knowledge, connections, and experience. I have dealt with everything that could possibly go wrong at a show and more importantly I know how to fix these issues quickly. 


If you're serious about producing shows and would like to be considered for this mentorship please get back to me as soon as you can with your full name and phone number. 


Writing Bootcamp Discount !

Eddie rarely teaches this class! Eddie Sarfaty is a true comic's comic!


That's why Judy Gold hired him to write her Off Broadway show!

Register before August 14th and save 50$ off!

Use Code : COMEDY2023ABC


Register Here
Visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment