Manhattan Comedy School Perform in a Legendary NYC COMEDY club
Limited spots on three upcoming shows. |
Hey Comics, If you need more stage time, a new professional tape, great still photographs, or an opportunity to get seen, I have several upcoming shows with limited spots available. I expect these shows to fill quickly, so please contact me ASAP if you want to perform. |
Upcoming Shows |
| OCT15 |
Comic StripThursday Oct 15th · 8pm |
|
| OCT21 |
Comic StripWednesday Oct 21st · 8pm |
|
| OCT30 |
Rodney’sFriday Oct 30th at 7 pm |
|
| All shows have a six-person minimum audience requirement. |
|
What You Get
Stage Time Perform at an established NYC comedy clubs and continue developing your act in front of a real audience. |
|
A Great Performance Tape Our recent tapes have been getting excellent feedback and can be used for submissions to clubs, bookers, agents and managers. |
| |
Professional Still Photographs We're also offering still photographs of your performance—great for social media, websites, press kits and submissions. |
|
Get Seen Professional comics and selected industry guests will attend certain shows. Steve Mariscal will be scouting at one of the upcoming shows, and I will announce additional confirmed industry guests as they are finalized. |
| When I believe someone is ready, I'm also working to connect comics with entry-level paid opportunities, both in the NYC area and in Florida. |
|
Special Bonus — Book Fast If you commit to one of these shows quickly and successfully meet your six-ticket requirement, I'll also give you priority consideration for one of my limited no-bringer guest spots on a future show. Those guest spots are limited, so I cannot offer them to everyone. |
|
To request a spot, reply with:
|
|
Show date you want |
|
|
Full name |
|
|
Email |
|
|
Cell phone number |
Please don't wait until the last minute. Once a show is full, I can't add additional performers. |
|
|
Wil Julian starts Oct 14! If you've been thinking about taking another class, Wil Julian's class starts Oct 14th and there are only TWO spots remaining. This is your last chance to jump into this session.
|
|
Thanks, Andy Engel Manhattan Comedy School MCS Staff
P.S. If you're interested in jumpstarting your career, click here if you'd like to join our private seminar.
|
|
Manhattan Comedy School · [Mailing address] · New York, NY manhattancomedyschool.com · Unsubscribe |
No comments:
Post a Comment